Just Curious

Please state the answer in the form of a question... Just Curious is the occassional blog of Andrew Nelson. In an attempt to balance the polemical tone of most of the blogosphere, all entries hope to pose at least one useful question. Many entries simply advance useful memes. Personal entries may abandon the interrogative conceit.

Friday, March 18, 2005

London, Alone: Pt. 1.5 - Access Update

So I should explain, outside of the "pure" context of an entry, my access situation. I've bought a week wireless pass for internet at a cafe chain here... cheaper than my hostel, and wireless, which is what I really need. There should be a post every day from here on out, but what I just posted was actually yesterday's, so there should be two tomorrow. I'll also be checking my e-mail once a day. I can call the U.S. if need be, but I don't have a lot of time... e-mail me if you need a phone call, and I'll see what I can do. Cheers!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home