Just Curious

Please state the answer in the form of a question... Just Curious is the occassional blog of Andrew Nelson. In an attempt to balance the polemical tone of most of the blogosphere, all entries hope to pose at least one useful question. Many entries simply advance useful memes. Personal entries may abandon the interrogative conceit.

Monday, April 18, 2005

where the hell am I?

This question is asked in two senses. One, where did the blog entires go? Two, am I still in London?

Last question first-- no, I'm back in Evanston, which might not be obvious to those who do not live there. I was just in London for Spring Break, not for study abroad. However, this begs an answer to question one -- why haven't I been posting more?

Well, Internet access became dicey again later in the break, and I actually had to get to work on my research project (and enjoying myself!). However, I have lots of notes and photos and things that I intend to post eventually... probably still under the hed "London, Alone."

Of course, it has also been about three weeks since I got back... that time is explained by a trip to Kirksville, Mo. and general busy-ness. But back in the swing of things now!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home