Just Curious

Please state the answer in the form of a question... Just Curious is the occassional blog of Andrew Nelson. In an attempt to balance the polemical tone of most of the blogosphere, all entries hope to pose at least one useful question. Many entries simply advance useful memes. Personal entries may abandon the interrogative conceit.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

what's coming over my Google ads?

Strangely, a blog entirely dedicated to the idea that cold calls are an ineffective sales strategy. I wish I could be so focused!

http://nevercoldcall.typepad.com/

I'm guessing he's probably right, tho I have to say that as a journalist I respect cold-call skills. I don't know anything about sales, but we certainly couldn't do our work without a lot of time on the horn.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home