Just Curious

Please state the answer in the form of a question... Just Curious is the occassional blog of Andrew Nelson. In an attempt to balance the polemical tone of most of the blogosphere, all entries hope to pose at least one useful question. Many entries simply advance useful memes. Personal entries may abandon the interrogative conceit.

Monday, June 27, 2005

posting here

Hello all~

summer is always funny, schedule-wise. Right now I am an intern in the ethics group at the Americal Medical Association. Anyway, I work in an office, and at the end of the day there's usually a little bit of time where I'm not supposed to be doing anything and my desire to find extra work has sputtered out. This seems like a good time to blog. Therefore, you (two or three) might expect an occassional post from me now and then. This would be an infinite percentage increase over the past month or so.

51 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home