Just Curious

Please state the answer in the form of a question... Just Curious is the occassional blog of Andrew Nelson. In an attempt to balance the polemical tone of most of the blogosphere, all entries hope to pose at least one useful question. Many entries simply advance useful memes. Personal entries may abandon the interrogative conceit.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Tavistock Square

I don't have anything coherent to say about the London bombings... but they're jarring me more than I might expect. Tavistock Square, where the bus exploded, was just up the street from where I stayed. I came into the city at King's Cross station and the Tube station I used every day was Russell Square. I have been to New York and Madrid, but only when I was younger and as a tourist... I remember the insides of buildings better than the streets. But I got to know my little bit of Bloomsbury rather well, and to think that this happened there... still don't know what to say.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home